Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He Ain't Heavy... (Well Maybe A Little)

My brother has finally gone back to his apartment three hours away, after spending about two weeks here with the family. Our relationship has been always fluctuating between friendship and disagreement. Having a gap of 6 years between us means he continuously has the job of catching up with my views and thinking, which he never can or does. I keep expecting someone who is at my maturity level and he probably keeps expecting the same.

The last time I lived with him full-time was when he was 12. It's been 12 years since, and he's lived this teens mostly as an only child. I don't want to debate and discuss the psychology of it all. I just came to say that I had a nice visit with him, but I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment