Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals and Resolutions

In keeping with the tradition of new year's I've decided to try my hand at a few resolutions. Namely to lose weight, write the "great American novel", and to keep a daily journal. I'll begin the first two tomorrow... but today, today will be for my daily journal. The blog name comes from the phrase: "Today is the oldest I've been and the youngest I'll ever be."

Welcome 2011 and the following 364 days.

I'm getting over a cold/sickness which is very disappointing, not because I'm sick at the beginning of a new year but because I haven't been sick in over 4 years! Ffffuuuu!! I don't even know what to do with myself. I trudge on but it's very annoying not to taste anything, or experience things to the fullest. I try not to medicate either, believing that sickness comes from sadness and stress, so I find things to amuse myself and keep laughing and jolly. But it's time to brush my teeth and continue watching The Twilight Zone marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment