Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thinking Outside The Litter Box

I have one cat. She's grey with one little white dot in the middle of her chest. She turns ten in a few weeks. She also left three poops two inches outside of her litter box. At 5 o'clock in the morning, blurry-eyed, and needing to pee, this was not something I wanted to stumble on.

What perplexes me is why they were lined up, neatly all in a row, just outside her box, with no streaks. They obviously weren't kicked out because they didn't have litter stuck to them, nor were they "butt-scooted" into place, because there were no marks. Yes, I investigated it but I am still confused how it could be? Did she just see the box, say, "eh, I can't be bothered", and squatted just outside of it and went poo?

I'm thinking this will just be one of those mysteries in life that will forever go unanswered.

Follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment